Monday, February 8, 2010

WOAH.

I picked up a DSLR today.

Canon EOS Rebel XS.. it was a tough choice between the Canon or a Nikon D40..
In the end I opted for the Rebel because of a few people's suggestions..

Lets just say I am not disappointed
These are un edited shots I took today while playing around with it




My room in all its messy nature.. Key items to spot out
Run Free Ae86 Hood
HKS Hi Power Canister
And I think you can barely catch the Origin Roof wing for an SC300 in the bottom of the hood.


Ragib's Cressida. Dragging mudflaps all day, everyday

Living room with just the Aperture setting played with a little.

Hiding behind faux floral arrangements


The Employee cafeteria at weight watchers headquarters 23rd ST & Madison Ave


A look down 22nd Street, Opposite Madison Square Park


Madison Square Park.


I can already tell I love this new toy
Larina is editing pictures, Ill have her throw them up here when shes done.

No comments:

Post a Comment