Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Crystal Ball.




Started watching The Vampire Diaries... Surprisingly better and less tacky than I expected, I am hooked.
Currently downloading the first season.

In my mental state, I was stabbed somewhat emotionally by some news I heard today... Oh well
Life moves on , Fuck it.
BUT I also finished my online driver safety course, which eliminates 4 points from my oh so flawed driving record.


And to finally sum it up, I want a damn FJ60
Fucking car addiction of mine keeps growing.








None of that FJ62 automatic, Quad sealed beam bullshit

I love the way a 60 looks, menacing with its dual 7" Sealed beams,
Its a classic that will never die and would complete my 80's car collection so lovely.

I will get one eventually,

Rust Adds Character...

No comments:

Post a Comment