Saturday, January 9, 2010

Elephant in the Room.

So.. I've been tackling a goal of mine for quite a while.

JZX73.

And there she is...in all her glory.. or lack there of.

So.. I started ripping out the boat anchor 5mge this week, the JZ should be in there soon, wired and read to roll

Slammed & Stretched will be the key words of this car that has been haunting my memory ever since owning my first Cressida 6 years ago.

General plans for it as of now,
as always nothing is in stone, everything changes in a heartbeat

2JZGE
5mt
FAT lipped Meshes.
Vintage-esq Recaros
Nardi Classic
Bagged.



Two of the most inspiring pictures I had of this chassis since falling face first into this weird passion years ago.





For shits and giggles, I might throw some Dayton 100spokes on it I have laying around
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment