Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Crossroads..

Don't Know what I want right now at this moment.. speaking for more things than one situation

Ill related to what's secondary on my mind..

Dumped JZ Cressida with Sick fitment BBS mesh
OR
Slammed & Poked " Lux Styled " Gentleman's Coupe
OR...
Suicide Blood Red S-Chassis with a sound of a open Tial that echoes through the dry lonely nights of mid winter?
OR...
Sell everything and finish my first JZZ31?

Balls to the wall build which will end up killing me in a great feat.


Im thinking # 4 is a great choice..

OR, play my cars right and have this unfold

ae86Xjzz31Xuzz31Xs13Xjzx73 ?? HMM HMM

all 5 at the same time,

Im most likely gonna finish them one at a time soon and sell off everything I own for the new year..

We'll see

In the mean time..

This caught my eye.

Found on Canibeat & JZXproject.

Zenki MX73 with a JZX90 1JZGTE, and BPU upgrades
Add a sick stance and some decently fitting wheels..........

Instant hit.




No comments:

Post a Comment