Sunday, December 27, 2009

Nom nom noms.

Went ice skating.

Flushing Rink looked like Tijuana,
I should have not expected such low standands.

The ice was amazingly smooth, until Corona stepped in the building and proceeded to make the rink look like a 50 car pile up in a blizzard on the LIE.

Brown People, taking over one sport at a time.




Shortly After this picture was taken she was being dragged around the rink by the dude she was with, I totally forgot her name.
HILAROUS.

Had dinner at this Japanese place.
Kyoto - " Creative Japanese & Thai Cuisine " ... Seemed pretty damn regular to me.

NOTE
I parked my Hachi right infront the Japanese resturant, got that whole jDm-tYt3 feel going on.


Spider Roll & Spicy Yellowtail, Pretty fresh and the Yellowtail was amazing.




Ahh the main Entree,
Seafood Pad-thai

The squid was pretty bland, shrimp wasn't de-shelled
BUT i'm not going to complain, The huge Mojito and draft Sapporo made it all go down with ease.
Its been 2 hours since I had their food, I'm not throwing up yet, So something must have clicked right.

BTW Mojitos at this place are off the hook.




AND on a side note.
I officially drive a Lexus with Rimz.

I donked out the Black Sc300 today, While my Green Sc300 & Red Sc400 sit idly by.
A friend ( same dude in the first picture, that looks like his tongue is frozen to the glass ) borrowed my OEM Alloys for the winter, So im sitting on some 20" MRR HR3s
even though its super hard parked, Im gonna drop the coils even further to produce rim tuckage on the 20s
Its disgusting to look at right now, It looks like stock height with 0 wheel gap, Prior to the Donktacular wheels, it was tucking & poking 18" Eurolines, SUPER HELLA FLUSH. Right now it feels straight out of a Ying Yang twins video, Im gonna make a mix of straight southern hardcore rap and blast it with the car sitting in the yard so all the neighbors can feel like were living in the ATL.


AND on that last note.
SOTD - Purple Ribbon Allstars.

No comments:

Post a Comment