Wednesday, December 30, 2009

-__-

4:41am, Cant sleep
Dont know

Onto what I've seen lately...


Driving to a friend's house to celebrate his marriage today I took a quick spin by the scrap metal processors..


I was in shock and awe to see this.
I wanted to split someones head open for sending this to be pancaked into a fucking pile of steel used to make inferior new cars..

63 Ford Fairlane, 289, Column shift, Bench seats
A true grandma car. The side windows had 4 sale taped onto them, for what appears to be from year and years ago

The frame didnt look too bad, Surface rust and typical quarter panel rust. I wanted to hijack that flatbed and drop this car off in a heated garage where it would one day be appreciated for its vintage appeal, and not sent away like unwanted remains of the past

Seriously... All the fucking hyundais on the road that are falling apart and the newer piece of shit FoMoCo products out there and this is still happening to timeless pieces of art.

If you couldnt tell by now, Im a avid lover of cars, the older the better
The rustier, the more personality they possess.

There's a saying I love
"Rust doesn't sleep"
Which is so fucking true, People should learn to appreciate the past and keep them alive.

Although I'm more an avid keeper of J-tin, I still appreciate a older car regardless of where it is from.

*coughshamlesspictureofmyae86cough*

YES.. I know it looks like shit, I haven't washed it in too long and it going to the body shop soon.
14x9/9.5 StarSharks & Uras/CBY/Origin Rear wing happening soon.
Its in winter mode at the moment.

Another cool thing I saw today was this..
JZS147, Otherwise known as a Lexus Gs300 Flush fitting wheels, 1 piece aftermarket wing, Lowered, and what looks to be a complete aero kit is now missing most likely due to the heavy snowfall we received a few days ago. I walked to the front, no intercooler showing, so most likely its just a stock 2JZGE for now.
Props to the owner for venturing off the beaten path of Honda/Nissan





I really need to start walking with my damn camera.
The blackberry camera doesn't capture the essence as well.


Jamming out to this at 4:45 Am. Barrington Levy

No comments:

Post a Comment