Friday, April 23, 2010

Reminants..

I want another Sc300...

God damn it, Why did I have to log onto Club Lexus tonight...


I want it bad, worse than what my heart desires right now to be fulfilled.


1995/1996 Sc300 5MT

Wingless.
Green on Black
Bilstein Hypercoil Setup
Wise sports lip
Carbon Hood
HID 6/3k
Soarer Griffin
97 Side skirts
And just a simple intake/exhaust
18x8.5 / 9.5 Work Equips ( with 20 mm spacers on all 4 corners )
LS400 BBK

Oh wait.. I have 95 % of the parts on that list in storage awaiting another day to be seen...
Hmm interesting

All I would need would be another clean black interior swap, another set of 3k HID's and a set of tires for my wheels..


FML for these fantasies being within a grasp.

I mean yea.. I got the Sc400 Dumped and tucked with the Eurolines, but eh , it just wont be a good daily driver, I cant leave that car everywhere... And when my other Sc300 Finally escapes the garage after being built , there is no way in hell I am going to be driving that car everyday or leaving it anywhere on the street.

I want a damn decent car I can drive into NYC, not be afraid of the craters on the Van Wyck and best of all a good looker.

Oh and if you haven't noticed I have a huge thing for Green Sc's, considering I hated the color when I first bought my 95.. Its grown on me alot since then....

Might be seeing this ad posted up soon...
WTT : 1987 Toyota Cressida 2JZGE/W58 for 1995 Sc300 5MT ....



Look at them..
These cars are TIMELESS WORKS OF ART when done tastefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment